Student Management System
Student Information Management System (SIMS)
Student Information Management System (SIMS)?
- 100% control over data privacy
- Manage users roles (principal, staff, teacher, drivers etc)
- Monitor all activities of staff, teachers and students
- Monitoring of student’s and teacher’s attendance, fee collection, performance etc.
- Send SMS for meetings, salary or other notices
- Check all student’s performance and records
- User-friendly navigation for all modules
- Student data management (100% hassle-free)
- Powerful dashboards with all the stats
- Easy communication in between teacher-student and parents
- Accurate and AI-generated reports
- Send sms to parents to student’s activities, and performance
- Generate ID-cards in a single-click
- Generate Admit cards in a single-click
- Generate mark sheets (report-cads) in a single click
- Download everything (ID cards, admit cards, mark sheets)
- Upload study material (videos, files, notes etc)
- Dashboard with performance, fee summary, attendance records etc
- Direct access to his information, records
- Personalized communication from teachers
- Instant notifications and SMS alerts for exams, fee collection etc
- Attendance records for each month/session
- Easy access to exam schedule, time table, digital cards (ID cards and admit cards)
- History of notifications and notices
- Monitoring of fee summary and payments
- Real-time updates direct from schools
Frequently Asked Questions
SIMS refers to student information management system. SIMS is short and standard word for this module/system. All the records, informations, stats, analytics comes under the SIMS module.
Yes, students can login to Vedmarg student mobile app with their username and password.
To set username and password for students, just login to your account and open student section. Here, find the student for which you want to set username/password and click on edit. A popup will be there with all information and at the bottom, you can edit/set/reset username and password easily.
Admin/accounts/class teacher can (who has permissions) setup fee structure of all students in bulk or particular students.
We have written a detailed tutorial/guide on how to setup transport fee for students.
Admin or class teacher can set/edit username and password for each and every students. Also, students can reset passwords using forgot password option available on Vedmarg student mobile app.
Here is a complete tutorial/guide that helps you to send SMS to any students or in bulk. You can send SMS to everyone, class wise or particular students.
Link: Send SMS to Students
No, students can't edit their information. They can see and review their information on Vedmarg student mobile app and co-ordinate with class teacher if any information is not correct.